Touching Tomorrow atPukyong National University
NEW BEGINNING, NEW INSPIRATION
ON CAMPUS ACCOMMODATION : DORMITORY
A dormitory at each campus (Daeyeon Campus and Yongdang Campus) of the University provides you with an opportunity to live in a comfortable, secure and well-managed environment at a reasonable price. The facility in Yongdang Campus "Gwang Gae To Gwan" opened its doors in 2006, "Sejong 1 Gwan" at Daeyeon campus is multi-story building built in the winter of 2008 and “Sejong 2 Gwan“ dormitory opened at 2016.
The detailed cost for each dormitory is as follows.
|Single||68||Foreign residents allowed|
|Single||54||For domestic use only-|
|Single||15||Foreign residents allowed|
* Note : The above amounts are subject to change according to seasonal and/or economical situations.
- There is a bed, a desk, a chair, a closet and a refrigerator in your room.
- There is a restaurant, a bathroom and a laundry room.
- ※ You must bring bedding and other necessary items.
- Dormitory Restrictions and Penalty Policy [ PDF file link ]
- ★ New students can apply through Office of International Affairs.