Touching Tomorrow atPukyong National University
NEW BEGINNING, NEW INSPIRATION
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Fisheries Sciences
- Environmental and Marine Sciences and Technology
- Information Technology and Convergence
- Future Convergence
- Division of Global & Interdisciplinary Studies
- Liberal Arts
COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS
|Location||#206 Dongwon Jang Bogo Hall, Dayeon Campus|
|Extension||+82-51-629-6929~3, 6940~1, 6953|
College of Liberal Arts
The College of Liberal Arts aims to equip students with basic scholastic abilities and moral virtues required for college students, and to build up intellectual knowledge in major academic fields that form the basis of human life and, enables students to lead the intellectual life that they have trained in university and to adapt creatively to the changes in future society.
- To have the ability to express one's views and will in a clear way, reason, and communicate with others.
- To ensure that basic knowledge in various fields is balanced and connected widely beyond the school year system and major.
- Aims to foster the ability to solve problems in an adventurous way and cooperate by actively participating in community life.
- To cultivate the common sense and broad-mindedness that global citizens should have.